Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The unglamourous side...

of shoots. When they're at night and you don't finish until 11pm. Then you have a 20 minute drive to get back to where you live. Plus you haven't eaten since 2pm and while there is food on the set, it's for the talent, not you. Man, long day.

Maybe it was the fact we were closer to Universal for this shoot, but sometimes being in this town is really cool. Just to be where so many famous things have happened. To be on the same street celebrities walk down the red carpet to the Oscars. I don't know, hard to explain. But there's so much history in this town, it's cool to I guess sort of be apart of that living here.

Oh yeah, back to the shoot being so much fun. Got home at basically midnight, and now must be back at work tomorrow at 9am. Woohoo. I get to start editing though so that should be a lot more fun than going through hours of footage. Seems free lance is the way to go work wise. I swear I learn more when I'm not working than when I am. Just like college, you learn the really important stuff outside of class, never in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment