Friday, May 22, 2009

A Real Update...

Ok, so, I've been in LA for 6 days now. Pretty crazy. The drive down was fairly long, 15 hours about with a break to sleep in between in Yreka, CA. Got in LA on Saturday. Stayed at a hotel and began the search for places to live. I ended up finding a place on craigslist, guess that website does work. It's a cute apartment, I'm sharing it with someone, two people at the moment. They were nice enough to let me stay on the couch until June 1st. Saved me from paying some ridiculous amount at a hotel until then.

So, the internship. It's really fun so far. Monday I just met all the people I was working with. Tuesday, I went on a shoot for Kendra Wilkinson's (used to date Hef on Girl's Next Door) new reality show. That was a really interesting experience. Lots of waiting around. I had Wednesday off. Yesterday, I just helped people with things they were doing, went through footage. Today, went through 3 hours worth of footage of Anne Hathaway, and I'm only halfway done. Yeah, interesting job to have haha.

I've been walking to work lately, only live 20 minutes away walking so it's really nice. A lot like Pullman in the respect that I'm still walking everywhere. I'm in walking distance to grocery stores and a mall.

Anyway, I know I should update more but I'm really tired. So... until next time, adios!

5 comments:

  1. What were you looking for with the Anne Hathaway footage?! Just curious....
    Hope you know you are officially the coolest person I know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited! See you in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's this thing where you look back at what a celebrity has worn on the red carpet over the years. But I have to go through and find about 8 soundbites to use and a bunch of shots of her in different outfits. So you have to actually go through and watch/listen to everything she says in these red carpet interviews. Haha, if only I liked her better. If I have to do another, I'm really going to try for Kate Beckinsale. Angelina Jolie was already done of course haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, of course...that's really cool. i can see it get boring after a while, but you probably won't have a chance to get tired of it!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete