Saturday, May 30, 2009

I have...

a room! Haha, so happy to not be on the couch anymore. I mean it really wasn't that bad at all, but having a space that's all your own is nice. A place to come sleep whenever you want.

This past week was pretty fun at work. I got to edit stuff, which is my favorite. Their avid is way nicer than avid at school, no errors so far. I don't know, sitting at a desk doing work time goes by so slowly. But editing, time flies by and I actually enjoy doing it. Next week looks like I'll do something that deals with writing so that should be pretty fun too.

The weather here has been pretty gloomy lately. Everyone is calling it June Gloom. Guess it's normal. Been in low-70s, windy and cloudy. Actually need to wear a sweatshirt out.

Haven't really done anything too touristy in awhile. Helped move the girl out of this apartment today. Also helped move my roommate's brother, so today was pretty busy. Might go do something tomorrow though.

I'm going to find one thing to do each week though. Well at least one thing. Some things on the list:
- Go be on the Price is Right
- Go to the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien
- Go to Hollywood Bowl with Death Cab and Tegan and Sara!!!! Oh man saw that today and I am going, I don't care if I go alone. That'll be so freaking amazing.
- Go to a comedy club... several times.

Yeah, there's more but that's just a few things. Still can't believe I'm living in LA. I really am starting to like it a lot. Especially the Burbank area, it's a little bit more quiet than downtown. Who knew I'd want somewhere a little quiet, ha. It's really nice over there though. Could see myself living over there pretty easily. It's about 20 minutes from downtown LA, that is depending on traffic though, could be a lot longer than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment