Monday, June 29, 2009

Written update!

Ok, so it's been a little bit since I've updated. I've been pretty busy, still working everyday. Lets see, as everyone knows, Michael Jackson passed away. That has probably been the most interesting day at work so far. Basically, while at the elevators I heard Michael Jackson had a heart attack. I was down in an edit bay and got a call that the VP of international wanted me upstairs in regards to something with Michael Jackson. This time at the elevators I hear "I can't believe he died..." Get upstairs and am told Michael Jackson died, you're kind of in your own world in the edit bays. People are all around talking about it. I get to my bosses office and am told to watch this show closely to be sure no footage of Michael Jackson was in it, if there was, the show had to be pulled immediately. All footage of him on any show needed to be pulled. It was kind of intense. People immediately started working on spots about his death. Ryan Seacrest and Guilianna Rancic had to get back to the studio to go live for updates, they tape E! News in the morning so they were gone. It was really weird. People are still doing Michael Jackson stuff today.

Lately, I've been doing a lot of editing, working on scripts. This week, I have an actual project that needs to get done by Thursday because it will air. Kind of exciting. I'm learning audio tomorrow as well, honestly have no idea what that entails.

Today I went on a shoot for the French documentary Home. It's a movie about what we're doing the world with amazing videography. It's on youtube, full length, watch it if you have time and are bored. We went to this french house in Beverly Hills. Weird thing, it's a house in Beverly Hills but they really aren't THAT nice. Like you'd expect amazing and you're in there kind of like "...really?" Most people there were French. They're very snooty. Keep to themselves. Rosanna Arquette was there, I didn't even realize who she was when she was interviewed. She was nice. Sharon Stone was there, she looks really good for her age. She didn't want to be interviewed though. The only thing I overheard her say was "I looked like I was cracked out.." Ha, fitting. Daryl Hannah showed up right as we were leaving. It was kind of... blah. I mean cool, but a very weird shoot.

Today at work, was the final day of the moustache contest between guys at work. There was a party, and everyone had to wear mustaches. Below are some of the people I work with. The guy in the picture was the winner, haha.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment