Sunday, June 14, 2009

Real Update...

Ok, so I haven't written in awhile what's been going on.

Work has been very busy. I'm supposed to be going in three days a week, but they've been asking me in more, so last week I worked all five days. I have about four projects going on at once. It is a lot but not to the point where I can't handle it right now. I've been writing a lot of scripts for little celebrity id spots. It's different, not writing I'm exactly used to. I work from 9-6, with an hour lunch. It's a long day. I have a hard time sitting at a desk for so many hours. On Friday, I was in the elevator with Denise Richards, that was really random.

The weather here has been really gloomy, everyone says it's not normal. Looks like it'll be getting sunny and warmer this week though. Can finally work on a tan. People in Washington are probably get more of a tan that I've been getting.

It's weird to think I've been here for a month. It really does seem just like any other city. Just a little more fake and people are a bit more materialistic. Two more months left. Got to figure out my list of things to do and get them all done!

This week, LC (from the Hills) is having a book signing at Barnes and Noble at the Grove (which is a 10 minute walk from me), so I think we're going to that. Might as well. Then Wednesday, there is a free screening of Larry David's new movie on Sunset, so I'm going to try and go to that too.

On Friday, I went with Tracy and her friends to El Coyote, it's at the end of our street. I guess it's a famous mexican restaurant, it's been there for 75 years. The food isn't too authentic, but the margaritas are really good. I wasn't even carded, haven't had a chance to show my real license yet.


Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. man, i can't believe you've been there for a month already!
    keep having fun my dear! and keep writing! i love your little updates!

    ReplyDelete